MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF SYMMETRY NASAL SPRAY
Brain Protection: Studies show that Symmetry supports rejuvenation of grey matter by up to three percent.
Neuroprotection From Environmental Toxins: the mineral has been shown to protect the brain from numerous excitatory toxins found in soft drinks, junk food, sugars, that entangle in the grey matter of the brain. For more on this please click on the Idebenone.
Mania and Bipolar Support
Bipolar disorder is a mood disorder that involves episodes of both manic highs and seriously low mood swings with periods of normalcy in between. Manic depression is the third most common mood disorder and is often life threatening. It affects about 1% of adults during their lifetime. Symptoms of manic depression typically begin during adolescence or early adulthood, and continue to recur throughout life. Men, women and children equally susceptible to this disabling illness. Manic depression is often complicated by co-occurring alcohol or substance abuse. Without effective treatment, bipolar illness leads to suicide in nearly 20% of cases.
Lithium is the most effective element used for stabilizing bi-polar mood swings for those with manic (bipolar) depression. Lithium Orotate, a natural Lithium salt of orotic acid, is 20 times more bio-active than other Lithium salts and allows a reduction in dosage as well as the likelihood of potential side effects associated with prescription Lithium. HBC's Symmetry is the first ever homeopathic spray formulation. Synergistically combined with both GABA and Albumin, it is designed to help you instantly achieve therapeutic brain concentrations while supporting balanced brain function, especially during episodes of anxiety, stress, depression.
Lithium Orotate May Also Support:
- Lyme's Disease
- Low white blood cell counts
- Juvenile convulsive disease
- Alcoholism and liver disorders
- Pain associated with migraine and cluster headaches
- Hyperthyroidism and other thyroid diseases: Studies show that it may even distribution of iodine.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), as well as a general stress reducer.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and aggression: Studies show that individuals taking it experienced lowered levels of rage and anger, as well as improved memory.
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- In the reduction of myopia (nearsightedness) and glaucoma: Dr. Hans Nieper found that glaucoma patients could benefit from the dehydrating effect of lithium on the eye, offering patients vision improvement and a lowering of intraocular pressure.
- Bipolar disorder: Orotates may lessen effects of manic or depressive episodes and has shown to serve as an effective mood balancer in 70-80 percent of bipolar patients.
- Depression: the therapeutic dosage of LO is 150 mg/day. This is compared to 900-1800 mg of the prescription forms. There are no adverse side effects and no need for monitoring blood serum.